「查莉成长日记第二季百度网盘」查莉成长日记第二季免费观看

37看看电影网

她是绿叶我是花Thepeanuttoherbutter-我就是-那张说个没完的嘴-Iam---themouththatwouldntshut瞧瞧我们看上去如何Letsseehowwerelooking很完美Perfect!

1、本文目录:

(1)本文目录
(2)查莉成长日记第二季,给高考后的准大学生的美剧分享
(3)相关搜索

2、查莉成长日记第二季百度网盘,《查莉成长日记》第1季第3集中英文剧本台词字幕-看美剧学英语

嘿 Charlie 这是你姐姐Teddy在录视频日记

Hi, Charlie it's your big sister Teddy with my video diary

今天 我要和你聊聊关于好朋友的话题

So today, I want to talk to you about best friends

你又在夸耀我了吧

You bragging about me again?

噢 这是Ivy 她是我的最好的朋友

Huh yeah, this is Ivy she's my BFF

我还是她的英雄

I'm also her hero,

她是锅来我是盖 她是风儿我是沙

The wind beneath her wings, the hip in her hop,

她是绿叶我是花

The peanut to her butter

- 我就是 - 那张说个没完的嘴

- I am-- - the mouth that wouldn't shut

瞧瞧我们看上去如何

Let's see how we're looking

很完美

Perfect!

- 我都想同咱俩约会 - 我都想同咱俩结婚

- I'd date us - I'd marry us

好吧 有什么重大新闻吗

So what's the big news?

你绝对不敢相信我为你做了什么

you are not gonna believe what I did for you

我看到了一个超帅的男孩在商场的美食广场工作

I saw the cutest guy working at the mall food court

为了戏剧效果 我们暂停一下

And pause for dramatic effect

明天我要过去跟他搭讪

Tomorrow I'm going to talk to him

这算哪门子你为我做的事

How is this something you're doing for me?

也许他还有朋友啊 可爱的人总会有朋友的

Maybe he has a friend the cute ones always have a friend

就像 我有你 对吧

I mean, I have you, right?

嘿 姑娘们 忙什么呢

Hi, girls What you doing?

没什么

Nothin'

- 最近好吗 Ivy - 很好

- How's it going, Ivy? - Real good

别理她 她就会走开的

Ignore her she'll go away

你们这些孩子总是在玩手机

You girls are always on those phones

- 你在和谁发短信呢 - 没和谁发

- Who are you texting now? - Nobody

真希望我也会发短信

I wish I could do that

嘿 那样的话 你和我就能互相发短信了 那样岂不是很好玩

Hey, then you and I could text each other Wouldn't that be fun?

哦 天呐 妈妈 那样就太棒了

Oh my gosh, mom, I'd love that!

才怪

Eww!

- 但是我学不会怎么发短信 - 哦 那就没办法啦

- I don't think I can text from this phone - oh, well

你肯定能学会的 Duncan女士 你手机号多少

Sure you can, Miss D what's your number?

555-0134

555-0134

别理她啊

Not ignoring

什么声音

What is that noise?

我刚给你发了条短信

I just sent you a text

按一下这个键就可以看了

Just hit that button to read it

哦 快看啊

Well, look at that

哦 果然很好玩 Ivy

Oh, that's funny, Ivy

那你就该回复个"lol"

Then your response is "lol"

就是“放声大笑”

"laugh out loud"

不是 不是的 不是让你笑出声来 而是把它打出来

No-- no, mom you don't do it, you type it

如果你想更俏皮点的话

Or if you want to get a little saucy,

你可以眨下眼

You can wink

不是真眨 是打出来

Not there There

就是打一个分号和括号

Just a semicolon and parentheses

哦 看起来确实像在眨眼睛

Oh, that does look like a wink

真不敢相信我也会发短信了

I can't believe I'm finally a texter

来看看我从厨房发短信你们能不能收到

Let's see if it works from the kitchen!

- "WHYD" - 看你干的好事

- "WHYD"? - What have you done?

生活搞得一团糟

Day's all burnt toast

就要迟到 爸爸在叫

Running late,and dad says

我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到

Has anybody seen my left shoe

我闭上双眼 咬口早餐

I close my eyes, take a bite

跳上车子 放声大笑

Grab a ride, laugh out loud

就在这里 我们的家

There it is up on the roof

我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过

I've been there, I've survived

所以请听取我的建议

So just take my advice

宝贝 不要放弃 世界有很多疯狂无奈

Hang in there, baby, things are crazy

可是我知道你会有美好未来

But I know your future is bright

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, Baby

不要怀疑

There is no maybe

一切终会如你所愿

Eveything turns out all right

生活有悲有喜

Sure life is up and down

可是请相信我 坚持就有好结果

But trust me, it es back all around

你会喜欢将来的你

You're gonna love who you turn out to be

宝贝 不要放弃

Hang in there, Baby

查莉成长日记 第一季第三集

Good Luck Charlie S01E03 The Curious Case of Mr Dabney

Yeah!

自从你学会鼓掌后 这就比以前好玩多了

Yeah, this is way more fun since you've learned how to clap

别装作没听见

Don't ignore me!

每次我跟你说去做什么事的时候 我希望你真的去做

When I tell you to do something, I expect you to do it!

少啰嗦 老女人

Get off my back, woman!

你想我少啰嗦吗 我求之不得呢

You want me off your back? I can arrange that

Charlie 他们是我们的邻居 Dabney一家

Charlie, those are our neighbors, the Dabneys

他们已经结婚很久很久了

They've been married a long time

嘿 PJ 我刚把橄榄球踢进Dabney家的后院了

Hey, PJ, I just kicked the football into the Dabneys' backyard

你能去把它拿回来嘛

Will you go get it?

没门 他们又得发飙了

No way! they're going at it again

- 那橄榄球怎么办 - 谁在乎啊

- Well, what about the football? - Who cares?

它已经没了 和它告别吧

It's gone Kiss it goodbye

好吧 我很高兴你这么说

Well, I'm glad to hear you say that

因为那是你的橄榄球

Because it was your football

哈 我早警告过你的

Ha! I warned you!

这就是你当恶丈夫的下场

That's what you get for being a bad husband!

现在你终于死了

And now you're dead!

外面有人吗

Is somebody out here?

谁在外面

Who's out here?

- 橄榄球呢 - 别提橄榄球了

- Where's the football? - Forget the football!

Dabney太太刚把Dabney先生谋杀了

Mrs Dabney just murdered Mr Dabney!

什么

What?!

我听到了她和他的尸体说话

I heard her talking to his corpse

吓死我了

It was chilling

你直说我就能明白 橄榄球你没拿回来 对吗

Just so I'm clear, you didn't get the football?

- 我是认真的 Gabe - 拜托

- I'm serious, Gabe - Come on

Dabney太太也许是个小气 恶毒 残忍

Mrs Dabney may be a mean, vicious, cruel,

可怕 讨厌的老巫婆

horrible, nasty old witch,

但是她不可能干出这种事的

But she'd never do something like that

- 你不相信我吗 - 不信

- You don't believe me? - No

好吧 好吧 我会证明给你看的

Fine fine, I'll prove it

过来 Gabe

Come here, Gabe

Hello?

Dabney先生在家吗

Is Mr Dabney home?

他 现在接不了电话

He can't e to the phone

奇怪了

Interesting

你是谁

Who is this?

呃 我算是个推销员吧

Uh-- I'm some sort of salesman

Gabe 是你吗

Gabe, is that you?

你为什么认为我叫Gabe

Why would you assume my name is gabe?

因为我有来电显示

Because I have caller ID

哦 是的 我是Gabe

Oh then yeah, it's Gabe

Hey!

哇 她在重压之下还是很冷静啊 起码我能确认这一点

Whoo! She's cool under pressure, I'll give her that

- PJ 她不是凶手 - 我听得很清楚 Gabe

- PJ, she's not a murderer - I heard what I heard, gabe

你为什么不肯相信我

Why don't you believe me?

因为这是你说的啊 而你总是把事情搞错

Because you're you and you get things wrong

你什么意思 觉得我是白痴吗

What are you saying, that I'm dumb?

呃 不是

Well, no

你只是不怎么

You're just not very

- 动脑筋 - 动脑筋

- thinky - thinky?

Gabe 你为什么这么说

Gabe, why would you say something like that?

因为妈妈不许我叫你白痴

'cause mom said I can't call you dumb

太悲剧了

It is so pathetic

我妈妈居然在厨房发短信呢

My mom's in the kitchen texting away

天呐 和她聊短信的那个人可有得受了

Gosh, I'd hate to be on the other end of that conversation

你在和谁发短信呢

Who are you texting?

- 你妈妈 - 我很抱歉

- Your mom - I am so sorry

听着 我保证会让她不再烦你的

Look, I promise I'll get her out of your hair

不 没事的 你妈妈挺酷的

No, it's okay Your mom's cool

我妈妈挺什么

My mom is what?

而且她真的很风趣

And she's really funny

我妈妈很什么

My mom is what?

等下 她又发短信来了

Wait, that's her again

你在和我妈妈聊什么呢

What are you talking about with my mom?

- 没什么 - 没什么

- Nothing - Nothing?!

从来都是我们这么敷衍她的

That's what we say to her!

等下 我得回个"lol"给她

Hold on, I have to "lol" her

好吧 看来"lol"已经失去它的意义了

Okay, well "lol" has officially lost all meaning

我很抱歉 你有什么不满的吗

I'm sorry is this a problem for you?

不 我只是觉得这样有点不太合适

No, I just think it's a little bit inappropriate

不太合适 你现在说话的口气跟我妈妈一样了

Inappropriate? Now you sound like my mother

是吗 你怎么知道你妈妈口气是什么样的

Well, how would you know what your mother sounds like?

你都花了这么多时间和我妈妈泡在一起了

You've been spending so much time with mine!

你有什么别扭的啊

What are you getting so whacked about?

你又不愿意跟她发短信

You didn't want to text her

没错 那是因为她是我妈妈 不是我朋友

Well yeah, that's because she's my mom, not my friend

如果我给你妈妈发短信你就不觉得很怪异吗

Wouldn't you be weirded out if I was texting your mom?

会啊 因为她都没有手机

Yes Because she doesn't have a cell phone

听着 T 如果不喜欢这样

Look, T, if you're not cool with this,

我就不再发了

I'll just stop

不用 我才不在乎呢 我是说 这是个自由国家

No no, I don't care I mean, it's a free country

继续疯吧 给我妈妈发短信

Go crazy-- text my mom,

给我爸爸发即时消息 和我姑姑Helen视频聊天

IM my dad, video-chat my aunt Helen

哦 说起你的姑姑Helen

Ooh! your aunt Helen?

你妈妈说她超炫

Your mom says she is da bomb diggitty!

我妈妈真的说了“超炫”吗

My mom really said "da bomb diggitty"?

那个 也可能是我自己加上的吧

Well, I may have added that part

PJ 你不能再看那些悬疑推理电影了

PJ, you've got to stop watching these mysteries

在没找到抓住Dabney太太的方法之前我是不会罢休的

Not until i figure out how to catch Mrs Dabney

这些老电影会教我怎么破案的

These old movies are gonna help me do that

这就好比说动画片能教你穿墙术

That's like saying cartoons will teach you how to run through walls

我吃过苦头知道那行不通

Learned that the hard way

妈妈 你能去开门吗

Mom! Can you get that?!

没问题 我来开了 我比你离门近多了

Sure, I'll get the door I am a lot closer to it

你好 Dabney夫人

Hello, Mrs dabney

- 你好 - 请进吧

- Hello - Come on in

小心 杀人犯来家里了

Heads up! killer in the house

他们这次又闯什么祸了

What have they done this time?

就这一次 据我所知 还没闯祸

For once, nothing-- that I know of

我也很高兴见到你

It's nice to see you too

我想和你丈夫说点事 谢谢

I'd like to speak with your husband, please

我这就告诉他你来找他了

I'll let him know you're here

我现在开始用短信了

I'm a texter now

我正给他发短信呢

I'm texting

真是事半功倍啊

Really speeds things up

今天谁丢球了吗

Somebody lose a ball today?

也许吧 你今天失去什么了吗 Dabney夫人

Possibly Did you lose anything today, Mrs Dabney?

亲爱的 这什么意思 “有人在doof”

Honey, what does this mean "somebody's at the doof"

我的老天

OMG!

我是想说在门口的

I meant "door"!

等会再和你说

TTYL

有什么事吗 Dabney夫人

What can I do for you, Mrs Dabney?

- 你是专门杀虫的是吗 - 我是害虫防治专家

- You're an exterminator, right? - pest control specialist

也许你可以帮我解决这个问题

Maybe you can help me with a problem I'm having

我该怎么除去家里那股死尸的味道

How do I get the smell of death out of my house?

你能把电视声音关小点吗

Will you turn that TV down?

那么你觉得你家里有什么东西死了吗

So you think something died in your house?

哦 我知道有东西死了

Oh, I know something is dead

好吧 你首先要做的就是

Well, first thing you're gonna have to do

找到尸体然后丢掉

is locate and dispose of the carcass

我想这事你可以让Dabney先生去做

I suppose you could get Mr Dabney to do that

哦 Dabney先生得有段时间不能做家务了

Oh, Mr Dabney won't be doing anything around the house for a while--

得有很长一段时间 他 走了

A long while he's gone

知道吗 你们不如把电视关掉算了

You know what, would you just turn it off?

你的儿子们今天中什么邪了

What's wrong with your boys today?

我才刚看到他们

I just got here

呃 好吧 教你个干我们这行的老办法

Um, all right, old trick of the trade

你找些枫树糖浆 放在灶上

Get yourself some maple syrup, put it on the stove,

慢慢炖 这样就能除掉那个味道

Let it simmer-- that should get rid of the smell

谢了 你的建议对我帮助不小

Thank you That's very useful information

再见了 孩子们

Bye, boys

"ITBOOTP"

"ITBOOTP"

这又是什么意思

What does that stand for?

卫生间没有手纸了

In the bathroom out of toilet paper!

不用说这么具体

TMI!

真是不敢相信 你真的说对了

I can't believe it, but you were right!

Dabney夫人真的杀人了

Mrs Dabney did it

哇 说对事的感觉原来是这样的啊

Wow! this is what it feels like to be right, huh?

我喜欢这感觉

I like it!

真可惜有人死了 不过

Too bad somebody had to die, but--

- 你现在打算怎么办 - 我必须得告诉爸爸妈妈

- What are we gonna do now? - I have to tell mom and dad!

他们不会相信你的

They're never gonna believe you

我才十岁我都不肯信你

I didn't believe you and I'm 10

那我们要找证据了

Well, then we need proof

而且我必须要警告你 Gabe 在我们找到证据之前

And I have to warn you, Gabe, until we get that proof,

我们生命只怕还处于危险之中

Our lives may be in danger

我以为我们已经把电视关了呢

I thought we turned that off

第九个题你怎么答的

What'd you get for number nine?

瑞士

Switzerland

是吗 这个答案很奇怪 因为我们是在做数学

Well, that's odd since we're doing math

- 嗨 - 嗨

- Hi - Hi

妈 你来这儿干吗

Mom, what are you doing here?

才五点 还不到你接我的时候啊

You weren't supposed to pick me up at five

Teddy给我留言让我早点来

Teddy left a message and said to e by early

有些关于“放松”的事

Something about "chilling"?

是的 没错

Yeah, that's right

我想你妈妈和我可以一起放松一会儿

Thought your mom and I could chill for a little while

是吗 这就是你的打算吗

Really? This is what you're doing?

是的 这就是我们的打算

Yeah well, this is what we're doing,

如果你不介意的话

So if you will excuse us,

- 我们两个想单独聊聊 - 当然不介意 你们聊吧

- We'd like a little privacy please - Sure fine

我会去厨房 和你妈妈聊聊

I'll be in the kitchen with your mom

坐这儿来

Come on over

坐我旁边 闺蜜

Sit down next to me, girlfriend

这是怎么回事啊 Ivy惹麻烦了吗

What's this all about? Is ivy in trouble?

哦 不是的

Oh, no

她是不是又吃巧克力上瘾了

Is she back on the chocolate?

不是 不是 不是的 Ivy没事

No no no, Ivy's fine

我只是想花点时间和一位很酷的妈妈一起玩会儿

I just wanted to spend some time with one of the cool moms

- 就是你 - 哦

- You - Oh

好吧

Okay

你喜欢你的外套 你在哪儿弄的

I love your outfit Where'd you get it?

我的衣橱

My closet

你真风趣啊 我敢赌很多人都这么说你吧 对吧

You are so funny I bet you get that a lot, right?

- 没有 - 没有吗

- No - no?

我们放松完了吗

Are we done chilling?

是的 结束了 现在该是派对时间了

Yes yes, we are Because it is time to par-tay

让我们舞动起来吧

Let's get jam started

耶 来吧 W女士 疯狂一下

Yeah! e on, Miss W! Let your freak flag fly!

Yeah!

这个有点吵 你能关小点儿声吗

That's kind of loud Could you lower that, please?

好的

Yeah

再关小点儿

A little bit more

再关小点儿

A little bit more

好了

Perfect

呃 嘿 你想玩点好玩的吗

Uh, hey, want to do something fun?

我喜欢给我妹妹拍视频日记

I like making these video diaries for my baby sister

我们一起给她打个招呼吧

So how about we say hi?

你好 Charlie 这里是Teddy

Hi, Charlie it's teddy here

以及我的新朋友Wentz夫人

With my new friend Mrs wentz

你好

Hello

让我们看看效果怎么样

Let's see how we look

哦 我都想同咱俩约会 你说呢

Ooh, I'd date us Wouldn't you?

我都结婚了

I'm married

好吧 视频到此为止吧

Okay, that's enough of that

知道吗 我们一直在玩我喜欢玩的东西

Now, you know what? We've been doing a lot of my fun stuff

跟我聊聊你自己吧 你平时都喜欢玩些什么

Tell me-- tell me about you what do you like to do for fun?

- 我喜欢织毛衣 - 哦

- I like to knit - Ooh!

那个很酷啊 因为 因为 你还喜欢别的什么吗

That is so cool because because anything else?

- 我喜欢看书 - 哦 是吗 我也喜欢

- I like to read - Oh, yeah? Me too

你喜欢看什么书呢

What kind of stuff do you like to read?

针织杂志

Kniiting magazines

太炫了 我是说我们有这么多共同之处

That's awesome I mean, we have so much in mon

你知道吗 我一看针织杂志

You know, once I start reading knitting magazines,

就是你从你包里抽出来的这种

Which you're pulling out of your bag

好了 她走了

Okay, she's gone

计划是这样的

Here's how this is gonna go down

我先跳过这个篱笆 你再把Charlie递给我

I'm gonna jump over the fence, you hand Charlie to me

- 然后 - 或者我直接从这个门进来

- And then-- - Or I could just walk through the gate

就像这样

Like this

你知道这儿有个门吧

You did know there was a gate, right?

是的 我都骑在门上了怎么会不知道呢

Yes would I be riding on top of it if I didn't?

现在怎么办

Now what?

现在我们该缉拿凶手归案了

Now it's time to be in operation "catch a killer"

同时得照看宝宝

While babysitting

那么 我们要找什么

So, what are we looking for?

证据 线索 还有凶器

Evidence, clues, a weapon

要能找到Dabney先生的尸体也不错

Mr Dabney's rotting corpse would be nice

哦 天呐 这也太可怕了

Oh my gosh, that's horrible!

- 什么东西 你看到什么了 - 那面墙的涂装颜色

- What? what do you see? - That paint color--

和这个房间太不融洽了

It's so wrong for that room!

- 我看了很多设计类的节目 - 集中注意力

- I watch a lot of design shows - Focus!

- 快看 有东西在动 - 哪里

- Look Something's moving - Where?

沙发旁边 就在那儿

By the couch, right-- right there

- 是个婴儿 - 是Charlie

- It's a baby! - It's Charlie!

不 怎么可能 Charlie就在

No, it's not charlie's right over--

在发生杀人案的屋子里

inside the murder house!

好的 尽量跟上我

Okay, try to stay with me now

我们要来个有点难度的了

Because we're going to get a little wild

不再是平织一针 反织两针

Instead of knit one, purl two,

我们提高到平织一针 然后反织三针

We kick it up to knit one, purl three!

那样合法吗

Is that even legal?

我不知道

I don't know,

但是我喜欢在危险中生活

But I just like living dangerously!

好吧 我去拿点饮料

Okay, I'm gonna go get something to drink

- 你要喝什么吗 - 哦 暂时不用

- Do you want anything? - Oh, not now

我现在进入状态了

I'm in the zone!

你来在这儿干吗

What you doing in here?

宣告放弃

Giving up

她让你痛不欲生了吧

Did she suck the life out of you?

是的 差不多吧

Yeah, pretty much

现在你知道我为什么老是泡在你家了吧

Now you see why I'm always at your house

嗯 我很抱歉

Yeah, I'm so sorry

在你和我妈妈的事上我太自私了

I was being selfish with my mom

尽管我还是认为这有些怪异

And even though I think it's a little bit weird,

不过现在你想怎么给她发短信就怎么发吧

You can text her as much as you want

我想到了个更好的主意

I think I got a better idea

然后呢 记好了

And then, get this,

如果你打个分号和括号

If you type in a semicolon parentheses,

- 就会出现 - 眨眼的表情

- You get a-- - Winky face!

我得去买个手机了

I have got to get a cell phone

我喜欢这个主意 你让我们的妈妈腻在一起

I like it You put our moms together

这样她们就不会再来烦我们了 你真是天才

And they leave us alone You are brilliant

瞧 这就是为什么我们是最好的朋友

See, this is why we're BFFs

我负责做个聪明人而你负责赏识我

I'm brilliant and you recognize it

如果我打ROTF

Now if I type "ROTF"

那我是不是真的要在地上打滚

Do I actually have to roll on the floor?

我刚开始也这么想的

I thought the same thing at first,

但是不用

But no

这玩意儿能把她吸引出来

This'll get her out

Charlie喜欢叮当作响的东西

Charlie loves things that rattle

好吧 Charlie 快来吧

Okay, girl Charlie, e on

过来拿钥匙 过来拿钥匙

Get the keys Get the keys!

噢 老天 我把钥匙弄掉了

Aw, man! I dropped the keys

这下好了

Fantastic!

现在我们连自己的家都回不了了

Now we can't get into our house either

- 我看不到Charlie了 她去哪儿了 - 哦 她在那儿

- I don't see charlie Where'd she go? - Oh, there she is

等等 她把什么戴自己头上了

Wait, what is she putting on her head,

洗碗布吗

A dishtowel?

是Dabney夫人的内裤

Mrs Dabney's underpants!

Oh!

- 天呐 - 噢

- Man! - Oh-ho!

快点 我们得把她从房里弄出来

Come on, we gotta get her out of there

嗯 快来

Yeah, e on

你们在我的院子里干嘛

What are you doing in my yard?

我们想过来帮你提东西

We're here to help you with your groceries

你愿意帮忙吗

You want to be helpful?

我喜欢尝试新鲜事物

I like to try new things

来 让我帮你提那个

Here, let me give you a hand with that

这个我能自己搞定

I can handle the groceries

但是既然你们来了

But as long as you're here,

你们可以进房里帮我做点别的事

I could use your help with something inside

进房里 太好了

Inside? Perfect

我先去把这些东西放下

Let me just put my groceries down

- 慢慢来 - 就是就是

- Take your time - Yeah Yeah

- Charlie在哪儿呢 - 呃

- Where's Charlie? - uh--

- 去窗帘后面找找 - 好的

- Look behind the curtains! - Okay

- 不在这儿 - 她在那儿

- Nothing! - There she is!

哦 我找到你了

Oh, I've got you

Yeah

别扔给我

I don't want it!

别扔了

Stop it!

这个宝宝哪儿来的啊

Where did that baby e from?

Charlie吗 我一直都在抱着她啊

Charlie? I've been holding her the whole time

- 是吗 - 真是遗憾 Dabney夫人

- You have? - That's sad, Mrs Dabney

据说视力是最早开始衰退的

They say the eyes are the first things to go

我们要走了

We gotta go

别这么急着走 把孩子放下来

Not so fast Put the baby down

我需要你们帮我搬点东西

I need you to carry something out for me

帮我把这个大衣箱搬到车里

I want you to take this trunk out to my car

它太重了我搬不动

It's too heavy for me

搬这个干什么 里面装着什么呢

Why? What's in it?

「查莉成长日记第二季百度网盘」查莉成长日记第二季免费观看

一些我早就该扔掉的东西

Something I should've gotten rid of a long time ago

- 你要运到哪儿去 - 垃圾场

- Where are you taking it? - To the dump

垃圾不就得扔到那儿去吗

That's where you take trash, isn't it?

垃圾

Trash?!

Dabney先生不是垃圾 他是人

Mr Dabney wasn't trash, he was a person!

你们在说什么呢

What are you talking about?

你很清楚我在说什么

You know exactly what I am talking about

你谋杀了你丈夫 然后把他塞进了那个箱子

You bumped off your husband and stuffed him into that trunk

- 你们是这么想的吗 - 我们知道正是如此

- Is that what you think?! - That's what we know!

她要干什么 哦 小心了

What is she-- oh, watch it!

她成了杀人狂魔了

She's kill-crazy!

你想看看箱子里是什么吗

You want to see what's in here?

自己过来看

Take a look

哇 是Dabney先生

Whoa! It's Mr Dabney!

而且他都已经腐烂成骷髅了

And he's already deposed!

那才不是Dabney先生

That's not Mr Dabney

这是他上课用的骷髅标本

That's a skeleton he used in his classroom

他以前是个教自然的老师

He used to be a science teacher

可是我听到你冲她大喊大叫

But I heard you screaming at him

你骂他是个坏丈夫 然后你又说

You called him a bad husband and then you said,

现在你终于死了

"and now you're dead!"

哦 你肯定是听到我和肥皂剧里的人自言自语了

Oh! you must have heard me talking back to someone on my soaps

肥皂剧

Soaps?

肥皂剧 就是电视连续剧

Soap operas on TV

比如他们就该给你们拍部电视剧叫做

Like the one they should name after you two--

“年轻无知的人”

"the young and the clueless"

好吧 如果Dabney没死 那他在哪儿

Well, if Mr Dabney isn't dead, then where is he?

在他那个也许希望他死掉的妈妈那儿

At his mother's probably wishing he was dead

那么 你怎么解释死尸的气味呢 你还专门去问过我爸呢

Well, then how do you explain the smell of death you asked my dad about?

有只死老鼠在我烘干机的管道里

Dead possum in my dryer vent

那么 你怎么解释

Well, then how do you explain--

我觉得你已经解释得很明白了

That's pretty much it, I guess

还有一个问题

Just one more question--

你有饼干吃吗

Do you have any cookies?

出去

Get out

我的内裤在怎么会在壁炉里面

What are my underpants doing in the fireplace?

得走了

Gotta go!

哒哒哒 她来啦

Dat-da-da-da! Here she es!

世上最酷的妈妈 耶

Coolest mom in the world! Yay

好吧 这是干什么呢

Okay, what's all this?

哦 就是告诉Charlie我有多爱你

Oh, just showing Charlie how much I love you

哦 我也爱你 宝贝

Oh, I love you too, sweetie

我也爱你 Charlie

And I love you too, Charlie

哦 妈妈 我一直在想

Oh, so mom, I've been thinking--

也许你我可以互相发短信

Maybe you and I should start texting

我是说 你是个很酷的妈妈 对吧

I mean, you are a pretty cool mom, right?

哦 抱歉 宝贝 我已经不再发短信了

Oh, sorry, honey Those days are over

拇指发炎了

Text thumbs

拇指发炎了 不愧是我们的妈妈

Text thumbs? That's our mom--

这么快就从酷妈妈变成丢人的妈妈了

From cool to embarrassing just like that

好了 祝你好运 Charlie

All right good luck, Charlie

嘿 孩子们 最好去给你们的朋友做个三明治吃

Hey, guys Better make your friend a sandwich

他都瘦的皮包骨头了

He's looking a little thin

你们从哪儿弄来的那玩意儿

Where'd you guys get that thing?

Dabney夫人准备扔掉来着

Mrs Dabney was throwing it out

嗯 这是Dabney先生的东西 他以前是自然老师

Yeah, it belonged to Mr Dabney He was a science teacher

Dabney先生才不是自然老师 他是音乐老师

Mr dabney wasn't a science teacher He was a music teacher

什么

What?!

- 也就是说 - 这个是

- That means-- - This is--

Dabney先生才不是音乐老师

Mr Dabney wasn't a music teacher

你把他和街对面的Dixon先生搞混了

You're thinking of-- of Mr Dixon across the street

哦 没错 Dabney先生是当过自然老师

Oh, that's right Mr Dabney was a science teacher

你觉得孩子们是不是有点神经兮兮的啊

The boys seem a little jumpy to you?

啊 我才刚看到他们

Ah, I just got here

3、相关搜索:

查莉成长日记第二季百度网盘
查莉成长日记第二季免费观看
查莉成长日记第二季全集
查莉成长日记第二季在线观看
查莉成长日记第二季电视剧
查莉成长日记第三季
查莉成长日记第二季第二集转述
查莉成长日记第二季剧情介绍
查莉成长日记第二季免费观看西瓜
查莉成长日记第二季剧情分集介绍

发表评论

表情:
验证码
评论列表 (暂无评论,3人围观)

还没有评论,来说两句吧...